Welcome to my longest, and hopefully my best post ever. This post is about something which is extremely important in the online world which is marketing.
This post is mainly about all the ways to market manually, which means you have to go out and do the work yourself, but trust me, this is definitely worth it! Often times, marketing is overlooked as an effective method to advertise your website with some people saying it takes too much 'work' or others saying that it is a waste of time and "Content is king", and if you have good enough content things will work out.
The problem with this sort of thinking is no matter how good your ideas is, if no one see's it it won't matter. Also marketing is a great way to make your website known. Take knowledge though that some of these methods do require adding content too your website or ect, so this is all intertwined.
I would like to ask all my viewers to take a little bit of time, and comment this post at the bottom of it, share it on facebook, twitter or any other social networks you can think of and make this post known. I am hoping to make this post go 'viral.' That is all my friends and with that, lets start begin!
1)Warrior Forum; The warrior forum is a great place to learn and market your website. You can put your link in your signature and because the warrior forum gets so many page views (millions/day), putting simple links in your signature and regularly making posts can help you make connnections & learn & and what this post is about, market your website. To learn a lot more to help you pay $37 and get special access to the war room.
2) Digg; Digg.com is a great way to market your website. You can market your website by posting new articles and posting information. People visiting digg.com will read your article and if they like it they can 'digg' it up and write a comment. The more people who digg it up the more people will see it, and if it gets featured on diggs front page you can get an insane amount of traffic!
3)Make a List; This is often not considered a useful method to market your site yet in my opinion it is amazing! Their are stat junkies in all of us, make a list like the top 50 kid bloggers top 100 richest people or the top hundreds of way to market your website;P are great way to make your website known as people write/comment/share.
4) Youtube; Millions of people visit youtube and making a youtube video is a great way to market your site. To start off readers like watching better than reading, it is more interesting than that. Also if you have a very good video their is always the chance of it going 'viral' which can result in millions of views for you.
5) Emillion Forum; While it is still small, it is growing very fast and has the ability to beat the warrior forum in a few years easily! It is basically another internet marketing forum but has expanded a lot more with the main portion being internet marketing but also including a lounge, body building, vip, all that stuff. The only thing I don't like about them is that you have to be a VIP or VIP Donor to have a signature, which cost $15, and $20 respectively. Those also get you access to a nice VIP Section. Check them out now though if you have $15 to spend on it, it will be worth it:)!
6)Stumble Upon; Stumble Upon is a great service. All you need to do is submit your site and people will 'stumble' upon it and as they read your site they can look at it. The only thing about stumble upon is its really random so you can get 3k/views the first day nothing for 12 months and then suddenly get 15k/views.
7)Cameron Palte; Guest Blogging is a great way to get yourself links. You just need to go to another site and make a guest blog post and then submit it. After that soon you will know if it gets post and you normally get to post a link too your website. It can help you build a reputation and backlinks. We have guest blogging here, so I recommend trying it out. Commenting can also allow you to build links from us.
8) Digital Point Forums; Great community, great to blog on. Premium membership is $130/year which is slightly high if you ask me (though I have seen higher price membership forums). The signature function is available once you reach 7 days and 10 posts. This is also one of my favorite forums because they have a sig link sale sub-forum
10) Black Hat World; This is a great forum, and highly ranked but I am really not a fan of it. It encourages 'black hat' methods which can put you in trouble and it takes 30 days + 50 posts for a sig.
11)Yahoo Answers; Yahoo Answers is a great way to build backlinks. You look for question that is relevant to your website and point them too the relevant post on your website and if its informative you can get free views.
12) Wikipedia; Anyone can edit wikipedia. So what if you edited it and put your ad. Not necessarily nice or fair but still works.
13) Wikia; Same as wikipedia.