Here is my new post for all of you containing five reasons why you shouldn't pay for content! These days you can get quality content for cheaper and cheaper prices online. You can get a four hundred word blog post for $2 if you know where to look! However, here are five reasons why you shouldn't pay for content and instead why you should write your own content.
1) Building a Connection. Writing your own content allows you to build a connection with your readers. It allows you to read their comments know what they want, what they enjoy, ect. However, when someone else writes content for your blog you don't know what they had in mind when they wrote it. This makes it a lot harder to explain your "own" content to your readers.
2) Unreliable. Most content writers these days are just one time writers. Which means unless you want to pay an unbelievable amount of money, something could happen to your writer for any reason, or they just don't feel like it, and bam, no content on your website which can really send readers away.
3) Expensive. The $2 and article was a minimum and generally it's low quality. To get a nice high quality article you're looking at paying $20. Blog's do best with content every few days which means now your paying $60/week just for content you can write yourself. That money would be better spent on ads.
4) Doesn't Look Good. It looks terrible for your readers to constantly see content that was written by someone else appear on your blog. If they see you write a post and they see your "content writer" write a post it won't be hard to tell the difference and they will start wondering why you never write. I for example never read blogs that have too many guest posts.
5) Copyrighting Issues. Even if you use checks with copyscape or programs like that you have absolutely no idea if your writer is just an amazing spinner. You also don't know if when he decided to use an image he got it from somewhere else. However, if a copyrighting issue occurs, your the one getting the lawsuit dumped on your head.
Well, that's all for this post, I hope you enjoyed. Let me know what you think via. comments and it was great posting for all of you! Looking forward to seeing you again.